Sunday 17 January 2010

Token



"Definition: A memorial of friendship; something by which the friendship of another person is to be kept in mind; a memento; a souvenir; something of sentimental value."

From left to right...
Top: 1st time I went to Madrid; Filipa & Susaninha brought this one from Italy for me; gordalhufa gave it to me; my brother brought it from his inter rail to me.

Middle: Susana & I are girls from outer space; Fi gave me that smiley flower a couple years ago; my sweetest xuxu brought that one to me from her honeymoon, Ana from Madrid gave me that one on my birthday of 2008 =)

Bottom: one of my most creative friends, Pat created that one specially for me; again Susana brought that one, from one of her trips around Spain; Denise from Barcelona cheered one day of my life by giving me that weird smiley pink cat with a strawberry in the chest; at last and elephant from Ana & Natalia from Madrid when I celebrated 1 year in there, they also gave me SUPERCATA that day.

My precious tokens, always with me.

Cat 2010_0117

No comments:

Post a Comment