Friday 18 December 2009

SNOW



I usually sleep through all night but last one I wake up...looked outside and everything was strangely white, absolutely beautiful!
It's the 1st time in my life I get to see all this snow, the funny thing is that it isn't that much snow at all. Even more curious is that after getting out of my house, it was an adventure to get to the tube without falling or slipping, in central London there wasn't any snow...yeah, no snow at all, nowhere to be seen...because of cars, polution, etc, etc...

It's cold here, a kind of cold that doesn't go away even with the heat on, inside the flat...I'm freezing all the time, today I gave it a thought...this is like the 4th time I get sick here (really my nose is killing me...) it's only going to be 5 months I'm here...
I need to go to the doctor and make a full check...I don't understand, I usually don't get this much sick, I take vitamin C every morning, oranges and orange juice, I'm working out, I eat healthy...I think my body is just not used to this crazy weather...also, all the stress and competitive environment, boff...

I just bought my ticket to go to Lisbon in February, it cost me almost £64...it's amazing how much they charge for tickets on holiday seasons...
From this moment, I'm counting the days to see my family, my friends, my city...
I've got a lot of things to look forward to, but...

And guess what, it's almost time to pay bills AGAIN!
It's also time for Christmas...and I'm almost alone in one of the more dinamic cities in Europe...I'm not sad, I'm just curious.

Another really amazing thing is...here comes 2010, yes, it's the end of another DECADE...OMG!!!

Cat 2009_1218

No comments:

Post a Comment