Tuesday 27 October 2009

"Todos os momentos são únicos, porque nunca voltam a repetir-se."

I love this Blog, I'm always thinking about it...

I've been in Lisbon, my home town, the last six days...that's why there aren't any posts...but today, the one I'm writing on this very moment...is a very special one...two photos...two moments and a lot of thoughts...

Lisbon is beautiful...I always like to go near a window when I go there...the sight
from the plane is breathtaking, when I arrived it was almost dark, but still I could see the beach, the sand...I miss their smell all the time...and then the million lights...



This is my best friends wedding cake, it was delicious and this picture represents a beggining...beautiful wedding, she looked like a princess, like the one every girl dreams to be at least one day in her life...I love you xuxu, I will always go to Lisbon and eat macdonald fries with you at 2am...I'm just a bit concerned about having to take your husband with us now...omg...



This other picture...makes me cry, makes me wish life was fair and easier...I've loved this house and the people inside it all my life...can't almost imagine my life without them...why does it have to be like this...
I think it was my last visit there, things won't be same...ever again...

All great things, because that's what you need to stop thinking about the sad ones...sweet sweet Maria...Gui, and two more children coming...life, hope, love, friendship, courage...I'm so lucky I have such good friends!

Oh R...your hands, they are beautiful, I'm crazy about them...first time I saw them I was amazed and yesterday again...I'm so sorry I can't remember their touch...
You speak too much, I find it kind of funny...because you seem to get a bit nervous whenever I'm quiet, so you talk...silence is sweet, is precious...sometimes you don't need to say a thing...I adore you, but I'm scared.

Cat 2009_1027

No comments:

Post a Comment