Tuesday 29 September 2009

Today -------> 2 months in London



I had the most relaxed day today...
Woke up, dreaming about travelling around, it's amazing whenever I get a dream come true, I automatically start dreaming about something else...
Went to Waterstone...to look at books, smell them, get curious about them...and I managed to get out without buying any, which is quite an effort...
Sorted my crazy bank account things...I mean really crazy things happen to me...
Trip to Sainsbury...went home to leave the salad things...

And then I went in a discovery adventure...Friary Park, I finally walked to the park to get to know it...and it is absolutely beautiful, I took lots of photos...squirrels, birds and green everywhere, sun...I get a little bit spooked by Parks sometimes, but this one is really great!

Back home, tuna salad...and then a nap on the roof terrace, I started reading and fall asleep...it was really mmmm due to the sunny day...

Wow...

Cat 2009_0929

No comments:

Post a Comment