Monday 17 May 2010

I wanted to become a fashion designer.



When I was a teenager I wanted to become a fashion designer, I still have all my fabulous drawings, of outfits, I used to draw a lot...I've been going through a lot of blogs of fashion, make up and accessories...I want it too!

Can't remember what happened, I simply stopped drawing...and now London is killing me with all these stores, fabulous shop windows, accessories everywhere...I miss this, I love it! I need to start drawing again, or doing my jewellery stuff...maybe that's the answer to these empty holes inside me, at least one of the answers...

Dilemma. I'm tired, please come to an end, I need to keep going.
I miss my mum.
I'm tired, and all the sleep in the world isn't enough to get me through this...

Cat 2010_0517

No comments:

Post a Comment